Teach inclusion and friendship using this 4 engaging read aloud friendship themed picture book with effective extension activities to keep your special education students engaged with the text. Using picture books in the classroom is an incredibly effective way to target many goals for special education students.
You save 25% when you purchase this bundle!
What books are these Simple Book Companions for?
1. “How to Spot a Best Friend” by: Bea Birdsong
2. “Meesha Makes Friends” by: Tom Percival
3. “Stick and Stone” by: Beth Ferry
4. “Strictly No Elephants” by: Lisa Mantchev
What is included?
Leveled Comprehension Quizzes
– Level 1: Picture Comprehension
– Level 2: Written Response
– Level 3: Blank Response
– Craft (with real picture visuals)
– Whole Group
– Clips Cards
– Matching Cards
– Craft Sequencing
– Story Map
Teacher Planning Guide
– Suggested Schedule
– Suggested Materials
Do I need the book?
Book companions are a supplement to the book. This book companion resource does not contain any text from the book.
NOTE: “How to Spot a Best Friend” by: Bea Birdsong, “Meesha Makes Friends” by: Tom Percival, “Stick and Stone” by: Beth Ferry, and “Strictly No Elephants” by: Lisa Mantchev must be purchased separately or found at your local library.
FIND ME HERE!