Pair these 4 fun and engaging Christmas read aloud stories with effective extension activities to keep your special education students engaged with the text. Using picture books in the classroom is an incredibly effective way to target many goals for special education students. Great for Christmas and December holiday lessons with your students!
You save 25% when you purchase this bundle!
What books are these Simple Book Companions for?
1. “I Got the Christmas Spirit” by: Connie Schofield-Morrison
2. “Pick a Pine Tree” by: Patricia Toht
3. “Santa in the City” by: Tiffany D. Jackson
4. “There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell!” by: Lucille Colandro
What is included?
Leveled Comprehension Quizzes
– Level 1: Picture Comprehension
– Level 2: Written Response
– Level 3: Blank Response
– Craft (with real picture visuals)
– Whole Group
– Clips Cards
– Matching Cards
– Craft Sequencing
– Story Map
Teacher Planning Guide
– Suggested Schedule
– Suggested Materials
*All resources are differentiated
Do I need the book?
Book companions are a supplement to the book. This book companion resource does not contain any text from the book.
NOTE: “I Got the Christmas Spirit” by: Connie Schofield-Morrison, “Pick a Pine Tree” by: Patricia Toht, “Santa in the City” by: Tiffany D. Jackson, and “There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell!” by: Lucille Colandro must be purchased separately or found at your local library.
FIND ME HERE!
There are no reviews yet.