Pair these 4 fun and engaging Christmas read aloud stories with effective extension activities to keep your special education students engaged with the text. Using picture books in the classroom is an incredibly effective way to target many goals for special education students. Great for Christmas and December holiday lessons with your students!
You save 25% when you purchase this bundle!
What books are these Simple Book Companions for?
1. “How to Catch an Elf” by: Adam Wallace & Andy Elkerton
2. “Olive, the Other Reindeer” by: J. Otto Seibold
3. “Santa’s Lost Reindeer” by: Rachel Hilz
4. “Tough Cookie” by: Edward Hemingway
What is included?
Leveled Comprehension Quizzes
– Level 1: Picture Comprehension
– Level 2: Written Response
– Level 3: Blank Response
– Craft (with real picture visuals)
– Whole Group
– Clips Cards
– Matching Cards
– Craft Sequencing
– Story Map
Teacher Planning Guide
– Suggested Schedule
– Suggested Materials
*All resources are differentiated
Do I need the book?
Book companions are a supplement to the book. This book companion resource does not contain any text from the book.
NOTE: “How to Catch an Elf” by: Adam Wallace & Andy Elkerton, “Olive, the Other Reindeer” by: J. Otto Seibold, “Santa’s Lost Reindeer” by: Rachel Hilz, and “Tough Cookie” by: Edward Hemingway must be purchased separately or found at your local library.
FIND ME HERE!