Pair these 4 fun and engaging Halloween read aloud stories with effective extension activities to keep your special education students engaged with the text. Using picture books in the classroom is an incredibly effective way to target many goals for special education students. Great for autumn and Halloween lessons with your students!
You save 25% when you purchase this bundle!
What books are these Simple Book Companions for?
1. “The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything” by: Linda Williams
2. “Room on the Broom” by: Julia Donaldson
3. “Gustavo, the Shy Ghost” by: Flavia Z. Drago
4. “Bo the Bat” by: Alma Hammond
What is included?
Leveled Comprehension Quizzes
– Level 1: Picture Comprehension
– Level 2: Written Response
– Level 3: Blank Response
– Craft (with real picture visuals)
– Whole Group
– Clips Cards
– Matching Cards
– Craft Sequencing
– Story Map
Teacher Planning Guide
– Suggested Schedule
– Suggested Materials
*All resources are differentiated
Do I need the book?
Book companions are a supplement to the book. This book companion resource does not contain any text from the book.
NOTE: “The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything” by: Linda Williams, “Room on the Broom” by: Julia Donaldson, “Gustavo, the Shy Ghost” by: Flavia Z. Drago, and “Bo the Bat” by: Alma Hammond must be purchased separately or found at your local library.
FIND ME HERE!
There are no reviews yet.