Pair these 4 fun and engaging Fall read aloud stories with effective extension activities to keep your special education students engaged with the text. Using picture books in the classroom is an incredibly effective way to target many goals for special education students. Great for back to school and autumn!
You save 25% when you purchase this bundle!
What books are these Simple Book Companions for?
1. “Apples and Pumpkins” by: Anne Rockwell
2. “Leaves Fall Down” by: Lisa Bullard
3. “The Leaf Thief” by: Alice Hemming
4. “The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin” by: Joe Troiano
What is included?
Leveled Comprehension Quizzes
– Level 1: Picture Comprehension
– Level 2: Written Response
– Level 3: Blank Response
– Craft (with real picture visuals)
– Whole Group
– Clips Cards
– Matching Cards
– Craft Sequencing
– Story Map
Teacher Planning Guide
– Suggested Schedule
– Suggested Materials
*All resources are differentiated
Do I need the book?
Book companions are a supplement to the book. This book companion resource does not contain any text from the book.
NOTE: “Apples and Pumpkins” by: Anne Rockwell, “Leaves Fall Down” by: Lisa Bullard, “The Leaf Thief” by: Alice Hemming, and “The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin” by: Joe Troiano must be purchased separately or found at your local library.
FIND ME HERE!