Simple Math Set 2 Curriculum for Special Ed – PRINT + DIGITAL BUNDLE
This special ed math curriculum bundle is designed to directly teach basic math skills to students with special needs. Each resource can be used to help students practice and generalize important baseline topics! Each unit directly teaches each skill, right down to the number, time, sum, difference, or size.
This bundle is the perfect tool for those who have hybrid caseloads or distance learners.
WHAT SKILLS ARE INCLUDED?
UNIT 1 – Time
UNIT 2 – Measurement (inches)
UNIT 3 – Touch Point Addition
UNIT 4 – Touch Point Subtraction
UNIT 5 – Fractions (pizza fractions)
INCLUDES 9 RESOURCES!
1. Digital Math Workbooks for Special Education (5 Units)
2. Digital Math File Folders for Special Ed (Set 2)
3. Simple Math File Folders for Special Ed (Set 2)
4. Simple Math Adapted Books Print + Digital (Set 2)
5. Simple Math Workbook Unit 1: Time
6. Simple Math Workbook Unit 2: Measurement
7. Simple Math Workbook Unit 3: Touch Point Addition
8. Simple Math Workbook Unit 4: Touch Point Subtraction
9. Simple Math Workbook Unit 5: Fractions
PRINT VERSIONS ALSO INCLUDES:
+ Posters & Visuals for each skill
+ Worksheets for generalization at the end of each unit
+ Guide on ideas of how to implement the curriculum in your classroom
WHAT IEP GOALS ARE TARGETED?
+ Time (to the hour, half hour, or quarter)
+ Measurement (using a ruler)
+ Touch Numbers
+ Identifying Fractions