Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, Women’s History Month, and the beginning of Spring! Includes food group lessons for National Nutrition Month® and so much more!
10 MARCH digital interactive PDF books — perfect for early learners!
**Includes 10 interactive PDFs! Also includes written and video instructions on how to upload and assign each book to your students on Google Classroom.**
10 BOOKS INCLUDED:
– Food Groups (for National Nutrition Month®)
– Let’s Count Flower Petals
– Let’s Count St. Patrick’s Day
– Lima Bean Experiment
– March Words
– Music Words
– Spring is Here
– St. Patrick’s Day
– The Life Cycle of a Flower
– Women’s History (Celebrating Women’s History month!)
These books work great for nonverbal learners or students with Autism and other disabilities. Simple pictures encourage vocabulary and communication.
This includes interactive PDFs that you can use on your smart board, iPad, laptop, or phone. (YES! You can save your paper and lamination!) It includes self correcting responses so that the student must find the correct answer before moving on.
Great for distance learning or hybrid caseloads!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
– These interactive PDFs include immediate reinforcement for correct or incorrect answer.
– Directions for installing onto your device are included in your download (it’s simple!)
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS?
This will work on any device (computer, iPad, phone, tablet, chrome book) with any free PDF reader. (like adobe)
FIND ME HERE!
There are no reviews yet.