March Digital Adapted Books for St. Patrick’s Day, Women’s History Month, Spring and much more!
**Includes 10 interactive PDFs! Also includes written and video instructions on how to upload and assign each book to your students on Google Classroom.**
Great for distance learning or hybrid caseloads!
10 DIGITAL BOOKS INCLUDED:
– Food Groups
– Let’s Count Flower Petals
– Let’s Count St. Patrick’s Day
– Lima Bean Experiment
– March Words
– Music Words
– Spring is Here
– St. Patrick’s Day
– The Life Cycle of a Flower
– Women’s History
For the printable version click here:
This includes interactive PDFs that you can use on your smart board, iPad, laptop, or phone. (YES! You can save your paper and lamination!) It includes self correcting responses so that the student must find the correct answer before moving on.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
– These interactive PDFs include immediate reinforcement for correct or incorrect answer.
– Directions for installing onto your device are included in your download (it’s simple!)
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS?
This will work on any device (computer, iPad, phone, tablet, chrome book) with any free PDF reader. (like adobe)
FIND ME HERE!