Colors Bundle for Special Education with Print + Digital Resources!
This bundle of is a great tool for introducing special education or children with Autism to colors!
Bundle includes 8 COLORS resources with a mix of printable and digital content.
Great for distance learning or hybrid caseloads!
– Colors Adapted Books (Printable)
– Digital Colors Adapted Books (Interactive PDFs)
– Real Pictures Colors Adapted Books (Printable)
– Real Pictures Colors File Folders (Printable)
– Digital Advanced Colors (Interactive PDFs + Boom Cards)
– Digital Basic Colors (Interactive PDFs + Boom Cards)
– Digital Errorless Colors (Interactive PDFs + Boom Cards)
– Digital Real Pictures Colors File Folders (Google Slides™)
This includes interactive PDFs that you can use on your smart board, iPad, laptop, or phone. (YES! You can save your paper and lamination!) It includes self correcting responses so that the student must find the correct answer before moving on.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
– These interactive PDFs include immediate reinforcement for correct or incorrect answer.
– Directions for installing onto your device are included in your download (it’s simple!)
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS?
This will work on any device (computer, iPad, phone, tablet, chrome book) with any free PDF reader (like Adobe)
BOOM CARDS™ (INTERACTIVE APP)
Boom Cards™ are available on the Boom Learning™ website and app. You will receive the link to your boom deck™ in the file of this purchase. It will then prompt you to make your boom account. On boom you can assign decks to your students, receive data (YES DATA!), and the questions will be read aloud to your students, as well as have a self checking feature.