Basic Skills Dry Erase + Basic Skills Digital Flip Cards
This bundle includes 2 great resources that focus on basic skills!
Print and laminate your printable dry erase resource for long-lasting classroom use or download the digital flip cards to assign to your students while distance learning.
These basic skills resources will provide great practice for your students both in and outside the classroom.
+ Body Parts
+ Numbers 1-12
+ 1:1 Correspondence
+ Uppercase Letters
+ Lowercase Letters
DIGITAL VERSION INCLUDES:
Interactive PDF + Boom Cards Access
SIMPLE DRY ERASE VERSION TIPS:
– Print and laminate
– Bind into a book as shown in the preview
– Use a binder ring to keep on a ring
– When working 1:1 with a child, have them point to select answers
– Switch the order of the ring to check for generalization
– Use a dry erase to select answers
– Use a bingo daubber
This is an interactive PDF that you can use on your smart board, iPad, laptop, or phone. (YES! You can save your paper and lamination!) It includes self correcting responses so that the student must find the correct answer before moving on.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
– This interactive PDF includes immediate reinforcement for correct or incorrect answer.
– Directions for installing onto your device are included in the Read First Document
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS?
This will work on any device with any free PDF reader (like Adobe)
BOOM CARDS (INTERACTIVE APP)
Boom Cards are available on the Boom Learning website and app. You will receive the link to your boom deck in the file of this purchase. It will then prompt you to make your boom account. On boom you can assign decks to your students, receive data, and the questions will be
read aloud to your students, as well as have a self checking feature.
– tank top
– bathing suit
– Numbers 1-12
– Number Words 1-12
Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
– All Letters