Host an Autism Acceptance Library to bring acceptance and love for all to your school!
– Library Label
– Sign Out Label
– Sign Out Sheet
– Heart-Shaped “I can make a difference” Cutouts
– Have a library of books that promote differences, teach about Autism, and discuss disabilities
– Put the books in a bin outside your classroom door with a clipboard
– Have teachers fill out the clipboard to sign out a book
– You could also put it in the library, office, or teachers lounge
This download includes worksheets to review the following books:
– “Autism Is…?” by: Ymkje Wildeman-van der Laan
– “A Friend Like Simon” by: Kate Gaynor
– “All My Stripes” by: Shaina Rudolph & Danielle Royer
– “Understanding Sam” by: Clarabell van Niekerk & Liezl Venter, MA CCC-SLP
FIND ME HERE!