Sentence Building Topic Boards for Special Education
After introducing students to a topic using a book, video, story, or theme work from the week/ month, we want to encourage even our nonverbal students to TALK ABOUT IT! The core boards included in this special education writing resource make that easy!
HOW DO I USE IT?
– Have students form sentence fragments (or basic sentences) using the provided communication topic boards. They can answer questions using the boards, and use them for other thematic lessons as well!
– Ask students to form ideas about the topic by cutting and pasting their own ideas onto the topic worksheet!
– Your students will use verbs, adjectives, and nouns to form their own ideas about a topic to TALK ABOUT IT in this resource!
– “Let’s Talk about” Introduction sign
– Communication core vocabulary board
– Mini communication board for cut and paste activity
– Topic Sentence worksheet
– Prounouns Capitals and lowercase visuals
WHAT TOPICS ARE INCLUDED?
Martin Luther King Jr.
St. Patrick’s Day
WHERE CAN I SEE A PREVIEW?
See how I use these in my classroom HERE
Check out the video preview here.
There are no reviews yet.