Math Basic Skills Adapted Books for Special Education | Print + Digital
These Adapted Books are designed to directly teach basic math skills in the special education setting. Books can be used to introduce topics and independently practice skills. 7 adapted books are included in this set. The digital version is great for distance learning!
PRINT + DIGITAL VERSIONS:
– 1:1 Correspondence to 20
– Basic Coin Matching and Identification
– More or Less
– Big or Little
– Patterns: AB patterns
– Shapes: Matching and Identification
– Number Sequencing: what comes next?
This includes interactive PDFs that you can use on your smart board, iPad, laptop, or phone. (YES! You can save your paper and lamination!) It includes self correcting responses so that the student must find the correct answer before moving on.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
– These interactive PDFs include immediate reinforcement for correct or incorrect answer.
– Directions for installing onto your device are included in your download (it’s simple!)
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS?
This will work on any device (computer, iPad, phone, tablet, chrome book) with any free PDF reader. (like adobe)
WHERE CAN I SEE A PREVIEW?
Click the preview button to see inside.
Click here to see a video preview.
WANT HIGHER LEVEL SKILLS?
Check out SET 2 here!
INTERESTED IN THE BUNDLE?
Simple Math Curriculum is for you! Check it out HERE!